The season may have changed but that doesn’t mean you should neglect your skin. Besides wearing sunblock every day and having a daily skin regimen, trying feeding your skin healthy nutrients with a facial mask made out of natural ingredients like this one from Vegan Beauty Review:
Pumpkin is packed with nutrients and alpha hydroxy acids which can brighten and smooth the skin and help to prevent the signs of aging.
What you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons of canned pumpkin (puréed)
- 1 tablespoon of soy yogurt or ¼ teaspoon of soymilk
Optional additional ingredients:
- ½ teaspoon of brown sugar (helps exfoliate) or
- ¼ teaspoon cranberry juice (helps keeps skin from looking dull) or
- ½ teaspoon oatmeal (if you’d like a thicker mask; oatmeal is great for dry skin)
Mix all of your ingredients together and then gently apply to your face (avoiding the eye area). Kick it for about 10-15 minutes (feel free to paint your toe nails while you wait). Rinse with warm water, and then moisturize with your favorite lotion.
Voila! You’re done! Enjoy your beautiful, glowing skin!