Covid 19 Policies and Procedures
Welcome back! We have missed you! For your comfort and safety we have put in place some new safety measures. Please read our new policies and procedures that will be in place during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Botanical Disinfectant & Sanitization Between Clients
Our treatment rooms and any touchable surfaces will be cleaned between each client’s appointment. In addition, deep cleaning of our treatment rooms, parlor, and powder room is done once per month using a local company who sprays and disinfects using Decon-30 which is a botanical disinfectant that kills 99.9% of bacteria.
At this time for the protection and comfort of all clients and estheticians at The Undercarriage San Diego we are unfortunately not able to permit any gatherings in the parlor or sitting on furniture. We have a lovely bench out front which can be used if you arrive to your appointment early. Please do not congregate outside of The Undercarriage at this time.
Protocol for Clients
- We will take your temperature at the front door. If you have a fever or any symptoms of illness please do not come to your appointment. We will gladly reschedule your appointment.
- Masks are mandatory for estheticians and clients. We cannot permit you inside without a face covering and your mask must remain on while inside The Undercarriage.
- Please wait in your car or on bench outside. Once door is open and it is your appointment time it is ok to come inside.
- Please shower at least two hours prior to appointment
- Hand sanitizer will be available in parlor, treatment room and powder room. Please use sanitizer upon entry of building
- Please do not bring your pets or any additional people including children to your appointment with you at this time. We will only allow one client in at a time.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies please text or call Malinda Turner directly at 619-822-3920. Thank you all in advance for taking care of each other and our estheticians by following these guidelines.